The Pet Memorial Program at the UF College of Veterinary Medicine provides a way to make a difference.
Your gift in memory of someone’s pet relays the message that you truly care about this significant loss in their lives, and in a way that benefits all animals by supporting Florida’s only College of Veterinary Medicine.
Please chose your level of giving based on the following categories:
- Standard Memorial Card – $10 donation per card with no minimum order. This covers us sending the sample card enclosed in our mailing which reads, “We received a generous financial contribution from your family veterinarian in memory of your beloved pet.”
- Semi-Personalized Card – $10 donation per card with a minimum order of 25 cards. These cards are sent to your clinic and you would add postage and mail as needed. The card reads “We received a generous financial contribution from name of your clinic/hospital in memory of your beloved pet.”
- Highly Personalized Card – $25 donation per card. We personalize cards with your client’s name, pet name and your clinic’s name. The card reads, “We received a generous financial contribution from name of your clinic/hospital in memory of your beloved pet, Rex.”
Thank you for your support.
Step 1- Submit Names
Please use the form below.
Email or call (352) 294-4256 if you are a new participant.
Step 2– Submit Payment
- Online at UF Foundation secure site
- Call 1- 877-351-2377 (Reference your account number and Fund#F005847)
- Mail to the following address:
Pet Memorial Program
UF College of Veterinary Medicine
P.O. Box 100125 | Gainesville, FL 32610
*Please make check payable to the University of Florida Foundation.
*Accounts with a delinquent balance are subject to a delay in service until the account is paid-in-full.
Questions, Remarks or Concerns?
Email or call us at (352) 294-4256.