ready to INSPIRE OTHERS?
GRATEFUL AND WILLING TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS? BECOME A STUDENT GRATITUDE AMBASSDOR!
Get involved and become a charter member of the UF CVM Student Gratitude Ambassadors. Inspire the next generation of grateful gators and donors while gaining valuable leadership and professional experience as well as building relationships within the UF CVM donor and alumni community.
- Custom T-Shirt only available for Members
- Photo and name on digital signage and website
- Provide insight and shape the future of Alumni Affairs and Development
- Networking opportunities with alumni and constituents of the college
- Professional development opportunities involving public relations, marketing, finance, philanthropy, leadership, & more
Membership DUTIES & OPPORTUNITIES
Student Gratitude Ambassadors are willing to assist with “thank you” and giving campaigns through promotional and fundraising events (members are not required to fundraise), build CVM pride and foster a culture of philanthropy gratitude on campus. Serves as an Advancement Ambassador in order to rally fellow students in engaging with the Office of Advancement and constituents of the college.
- Gain a deeper understanding for fundraising efforts and the role it plays at the college.
- Opportunity to attend in-person and virtual alumni receptions, donor and prospect engagement events, and student oriented events (such as Grateful Gator Day and Giving Day) in order to promote the efforts of advancement.
- Opportunity to network and communicate with constituents of the college. Such outlets include- talking/meeting donors, alumni & prospects, creating personal thank you notes and videos, attending virtual and in-person events. We will never ask you to do anything out of your comfort zone!
- Express gratitude for students, faculty, staff, and alumni who donate to the UF CVM- through written notes, social media, video, in-person (including virtual) engagements and phone calls.
- Work with the Advancement Office to create opportunities to foster a culture of philanthropy on campus. Not only through gratitude, but through giving, education and impact.
The UF CVM Student Gratitude Ambassadors, is a select group of grateful veterinary medical students interested in promoting the importance and impact of philanthropy.
- Student in good-standing with the college
- Commit to serving for a minimum of one academic year
- Willingness to act as an ambassador for UF CVM advancement office
- Willingness to attend short meetings as necessary (in-person or virtually)
- Exhibit an understanding of, or a willingness to learn about all aspects of UF CVM advancement efforts
HOW to JOIN
Once you submit your application a member of our team will reach out to you via email to set up an interview. Nothing scary (we promise).
**THIS STEP IS REQUIRED**
This is your chance to know more about us and find out if this is something you want to be involved with. Bring any questions you have.
Want to know who’s who? Click the link while you wait for us to reach out.
Encourage classmates to apply. We would love to have as many students involved as possible.
Ideally we will have representatives from all class years. DVM, MS, PHD are all welcome!